AuthorPost
 Posted: Wed Nov 13th, 2013 10:05 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Cut and pasted from the National Liberty Alliance Message board

As I have tried to offer for consideration by other potential jurists my special talent (as far as that goes) is a working understanding of the very base, and basic, principles of political economy. No one, so far, has been able to successfully challenge my understanding of political economy. Anyone is welcome to try, to sharpen your mental edge, or to show me where mine remains to be dull.

The subject of Bonding ought to be brought up to the table in any case whereby a public employee (any one from down as low as the President on up to the highest janitor) is employing his public office as a gang rape room.

All the previous rape victims, all the present rape victims, and any future rape victims may be able to appreciate the fact that their rapists are being paid very well to rape them.

Why is that not a possible point of concern?

It was a point of concern for Thomas Paine.

Common sense (no longer as common?)

Quote:
Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one: for when we suffer, or are exposed to the same miseries BY A GOVERNMENT, which we might expect in a country WITHOUT GOVERNMENT, our calamity is heightened by reflecting that we furnish the means by which we suffer.

These two women appear to have things understood well enough:

The government is raping you

Blowing the whistle

So, there you are, a member of the common law grand jury pool of potential jurists, and it is past time to ask politely if the rapists would kindly reduce the incidence or intensity of the rapes in progress that they are perpetrating under the color of law.

So what advice is offered to the rape victims currently being raped?

Take it like a man, and beg for more.

Hit the rapist where it hurts the rapist the most.

Pretend that you are dead.

Without going too deep into my personal advice to potential rape victims the concept of prevention is worth more than cure comes to my mind.

Bonding ought to be understood along those lines.

The bad seed spewing forth from these evil people is their money. Do you know the entomology of the term testify? I've read evidence that claims that a witness to a crime who lies while reporting the facts was punished by having their testicles removed; hence the word testes being part of test-ify.

Now, common practice, among police officers, and I have heard this from police offers, the term testify is now said, by them, as testilie. Test-ill-lie. They get paid more for lying, more per rape victim they rape, then they would get paid if the victims understood that they have the power to stop paying more, and more, and more, for each crime perpetrated by each criminal hiding behind false badges, perpetrating crimes under the color of law.

That is not to say that there are not yet, still, even now, very good people in public office, despite every form of force being aimed at turning innocent people into evil people soon as possible - on our blood, sweat, and tears, as we pay them so well for their evil business.

So, back to bonding?

While contemplating what YOU, a common law grand jurist, might do once called upon, or while volunteering to fill the vacancies, consider who, what, and where your insurance policy emanates from as you are potentially going to make an error in judgment whereby someone is injured by you, and then they bring suit against you for your abuse of your power as a common law grand jurist.

No, you say, I can't afford such liabilities, so I'm going to stick my head back in the sand?

The point here is to point out how you are also paying for the bonds that are purchased on each public employee whereby that bond insures the so called government (foreign corporation) against law suits claimed against rogue criminals perpetrating willful crimes while they operate their organized crime rings from public offices.

That is a painful truth. Patrick Henry had trouble too. Thomas Paine knew the score too.

You have no bond against you to be saving you from personal liability. They do, and you paid for it.

There may be much more to know, and to say, and to learn, concerning the concept of finding out each perpetrators bond source, and then knowing what happens if claims are made on those bonds in cases where perpetrators are getting away with murder, and rape, and drug dealing, under the putrid color of law.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 02:30 pm  
Power Independence > National Liberty Alliance > NLA General Discussion > Bonding Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems