Crimes perpetrated by Employees?  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Wed Oct 30th, 2013 09:20 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
At some point the victims will no longer be using the terms (the words) that hide the fact that the criminals are nothing but criminals.

Elder abuse

There, to me, is a case in point.

The crime of kidnapping is either/or understandable as an established fact, by at least 12 (or 25) capable, reasonable, non-criminal, responsible, and accountable people.

Here is a victim.

Here is the person or persons who victimized the victim.

The victim was alive and doing what the victim thought was best to do, harming no one, and then the victim was abducted, kidnapped, by those people who abducted the victim.

What do you call that crime?

Abuse?

During the kidnapping the victim was physically and emotionally tortured.

Call that by any other name, other than willful torture by the torturer upon the torture victim, and the injury is not any less severe, the torture is not any less torturous, or, on the other hand, is it 10 times more torturous, 10 times more horrible, and 10 times more terrifying to know that the torturers are the same people that the torture victim hired to protect the torture victim from harm?

Where is our common sense today?

Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one: for when we suffer, or are exposed to the same miseries BY A GOVERNMENT, which we might expect in a country WITHOUT GOVERNMENT, our calamity is heightened by reflecting that we furnish the means by which we suffer.
What is at work whereby we the people are being turned into beast?

Our Lot in Life?

From the day on which an accommodation takes place between England and America, on any other terms than as independent States, I shall date the ruin of this country. a politic minister will study to lull us into security by granting us the full extent of our petitions. The warm sunshine of influence would melt down the virtue which the violence of the storm rendered more firm and unyielding. In a state of tranquillity, wealth, and luxury, our descendants would forget the arts of war and the noble activity and zeal which made their ancestors invincible. Every art of corruption would be employed to loosen the bond of union which renders our resistance formidable. When the spirit of liberty, which now animates our hearts and gives success to our arms, is extinct, our numbers will accelerate our ruin and render us easier victims to tyranny. Ye abandoned minions of an infatuated ministry, if peradventure any should yet remain among us, remember that a Warren and Montgomery are numbered among the dead. Contemplate the mangled bodies of your countrymen, and then say, What should be the reward of such sacrifices? Bid us and our posterity bow the knee, supplicate the friendship, and plow, and sow, and reap, to glut the avarice of the men who have let loose on us the dogs of war to riot in our blood and hunt us from the face of the earth? If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom--go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!
Would anyone know what The Dogs of War look like if they saw one?

To the point of paying torturers to torture better?

Mr. President it is natural to man to indulge in the illusions of hope. We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth - and listen to the song of the siren till she transforms us into beasts. Is this the part of wise men engaged in a great and arduous struggle for liberty? Are we disposed to be of the number of those who, having eyes, see not, and having ears, hear not, the things which so nearly concern their temporal salvation? For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst and to provide for it.
How much torture is too much to the point where the pay rate is no longer the best game in town?

I get this all the time, perhaps you too, perhaps not, whereby the person or the people I speak to are working to quiet me down, to calm me down, to get me to stop conveying the message I have to offer in the way that I have to offer the message I have to offer.

Why?

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 01:05 pm  
Power Independence > National Liberty Alliance > NLA General Discussion > Crimes perpetrated by Employees? Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems