Posted: Wed Oct 30th, 2013 05:50 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
I will back up my own words only from the following link:

Meetup - must be logged in

I have copied a back up into a word file.

I won't publish that which was published onto a password protected web page OTHER THAN the following:

Not published (You are over the daily post limit.)

To me the word choice "servant" is ill advised, and if it continues to be used despite the advice, then I have then to determine if the use of the word means voluntary association (interdependency) or involuntary association (master depends upon "getting something for nothing" from the servant).
Unanswered punishments executed upon me:

J then says... " If I were standing on a fluid foundation I'd welcome the generous help offered to inform me of my perilous position. "
Joe is saying he is on a "Solid Foundation".... LOL... Funny. Thanks for Making me Laugh Joe.
I have heard nothing but BS and Moderation....nothing of substance.
Ver... pay no attention to this one...

I was not allowed to answer that public condemnation.

I won't stand for that, and anyone who would stand for that is not, in my opinion, a friend of Liberty. The fact that someone is imperfect, knowingly imperfect, such as myself, whereby I know that I am imperfect, is admitted by me.

1. I admit that I am imperfect.

That is my thinking. That is not the thinking that is being projected onto me by the person quoted in red.

Knowing that I am imperfect can clue me in into the concept of me standing on fluid foundations at any time while I am alive and walking the earth.

2. I may be, at any moment in time and place, standing on a fluid foundation, since I am, in fact, imperfect.

Those are my thoughts, those thought of mine are not the same thoughts being projected onto me personally, projected onto a character (straw man) who is not me, by this person publishing false, libelous, accusations directed at me.

Knowing that I am imperfect, and knowing that I am very likely, unknowingly, standing on a fluid foundation, inspires me to seek help from other people so as to then know exactly where, why, how, when, and how much of my actions constitute me standing on a fluid foundation.

2. I may be standing on a fluid foundation because I admit that I am imperfect.

3. Knowing that I may be standing on a fluid foundation inspires me to seek generous help in the effort to know, for sure, that I am standing on a fluid foundation.

The saying goes "You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar"  therefore the desire to receive generous help may involve the initial offer of generous help to other people.

2. I may be standing on a fluid foundation because I admit that I am imperfect.

3. Knowing that I may be standing on a fluid foundation inspires me to seek generous help in the effort to know, for sure, that I am standing on a fluid foundation.

4. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

If I offer constructive criticism because I want constructive criticism in return, so as to find where my foundations are fluid, then my reward is to have someone volunteer to be my judge, jury, and executioner, to then publicly assassinate a false characterization of me as my reward?

My defense against moving from my current position to a position that is being built upon a fluid foundation, me choosing worse instead of better, includes the critical concept of a choice to be on voluntary associations or to be on involuntary associations.

If someone, somewhere, chooses to invent, and then create, and then maintain an involuntary association there must be a volunteer who chooses this path and there must be someone who does not volunteer for there to be, in fact, an involuntary association.

There can be no involuntary association if the so called servants (or slaves, or victims) of involuntary associations choose, willingly, with full knowledge concerning who pays who, who benefits in which ways, who sacrifices, as time proceeds onward from the point of agreement to join the association as a servant, or as a slave, or as a victim.

1. Servant agrees to serve whoever, or whatever, is being served, until such time as the servant no longer agrees to serve, and then the servant no longer serves whoever or whatever.

If the servant gives up, voluntarily, more than the servant receives, then that is called giving charitably. So the servant is charitable, generous, and willing, able, and does, in fact, give up more than the servant receives from some other person, or two people, or three people, or some thing, whereby the servant gives up more to the thing than the servant receives from the thing, until such time as the servant decides to no longer consent to such a thing as giving up more than the servant receives from the thing.

If the servant takes more, voluntarily, takes more than the servant gives up, then that is called receiving charity that was given up by someone else, or by some thing that gives up more than it takes.

What is it that the servant serves in any case, is it an individual person that the servant serves, whereby the servant may tale more than given, or the servant may give more than taken?

If it is an individual person that the servant serves, whereby the servant may take more from the individual person being served compared to how much the individual servant gives, or the servant may give more than the servant takes, in any case, at any time, what then is the accurate label, the accurate name, for the individual who is being served by the servant?

Please be accurate, not tricky, not funny, not colorful, not evasive, what is the honest, true, real, accurate label to be placed upon the individual person (or people) who is being served by the servant, in cases where a servant isn't serving Liberty, a thing, or God, and the servant is volunteering to serve an individual person?

Master?

King?

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 02:57 pm  
Power Independence > National Liberty Alliance > NLA General Discussion > Back up Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems