View single post by Joe Kelley
 Posted: Thu May 9th, 2013 06:15 pm
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Joe Kelley

Mana: 
This:

I'm Joe and discussion has been a very dull tool in my life up to points in time that inspire the effort to sharpen that tool. Often times the inspiration accompanies dire straits.

Dark Horizons?

In other words a question: What brings people together so as to inspire them to be nice to each other, to cooperate, to compare notes, and to seek better from worse, and at the same time avoid harming each other?
Under Duress?

So my power to convey meaning with English and to do so accurately has been, once again, exemplified by the first sentence: poorly.

That could be improved as being this: (?)

I'm Joe and discussion has been a very dull tool in my life up to points in time that inspire the effort to sharpen that tool. Often times the inspiration accompanies dire straits.

Dark Horizons?

In other words a question: What brings people together so as to inspire them to be nice to each other, to cooperate, to compare notes, and to seek better from worse, and at the same time avoid harming each other?
Under Duress?

So my power to convey meaning with English and to do so accurately has been, once again, exemplified by the first sentence in this Introduction: poorly.

The way I write, the way I think, is such that I don't know if that is an improvement to be precise to a point where the reader has no need to think, to be left without work to do, but failing to make any sense whatsoever is certainly a failure.