View single post by bear
 Posted: Thu May 9th, 2013 05:03 pm
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
bear

Mana: 
5/9/13 Acknowledgments (I have decided to start at the beginning of the book to ensure that italics and quotes are incorporated correctly/consistently.)

The Daily Paul connects the individual perspectives that would be singularly connected to the Monopoly Viewpoint otherwise.

To acknowledge my brother Jack, whose help is immeasurable, there is one of his poems offered on the last page.

Decided not to italicize The Daily Paul (even though it would fit the "rules" to do so since it is a name of a forum). However, I did remove a comma from the last sentence (which I had earlier missed):

To acknowledge my brother Jack whose help is immeasurable, there is one of his poems offered on the last page.

I would also like Josf to note that his daughter is the only person in his mentioned family whose first name is not given. That may be artistic intent in the way that her name is given for the cover art, but on the cover art, her name is mentioned, but not that she is your daughter. I don't bring this up so that you will change anything, I just wanted to make sure that that is definitely the way you want it.