View single post by bear
 Posted: Wed Apr 10th, 2013 03:54 pm
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
bear

Mana: 
Jee-Host,

That is one perception-heavy paragraph. I wish to again stress out that I think it is very important to choose the right goal from the get-go. And that would be self-development and search for truth. So any information received is viewed in the context of 'how to transform this information into actual knowledge, to understand' rather than to just asses and ponder.

Those words inspire me to ask, does not pondering and assesssing lead to understanding? And if the goal is to provide truth for transformation of or at the least sharing of perception, then, the author would provide information that is worth pondering and assessing in order for the reader to gain understanding.

JOE,

My friend, I am going to ask this question a 3rd time, and if you don't want to answer it you can say so. If you would like to answer it and don't have time, then you can say that too, or if you find the question trivial and not worth an answer you can say that as well. But right now I don't know if you are ignoring me, or would like me to go away, or if I missed your reply, or if you are testing to see if I will ask a 3rd time, or if you simply have not seen my question.

What do the words "Common Sense in Modern Times" inspire in your thinking, since we are discussing book proposals?

I personally think that Jee-Host offers a very competitive and very interesting topic of Russian History.