View single post by bear
 Posted: Wed Apr 10th, 2013 02:51 am
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
bear

Mana: 
Jee-Host,

Yes, I can see what you mean about perception. Even in day-to-day events, people perceive the happenings differently. My husband and I see things thru 2 different sets of eyes; even though we are witnessing the same thing we, may not see the same thing.

So, I can see how history can be perceived differently. And then you have to take into account that you are reading, compiling, and translating from someone else's perception of history and then write the words down thru your perception.

From my perception, it seems to me, that the Russian people have been thru hell. But that is my perception and I don't know if it is true or not. And it is only in the last year that I have come to understand that there was probably western funding that created alot of that hell. I still don't understand it all and alot of the stuff about western funding is hard for me to accept because it is new information to me and was far outside of my perception. Perception does change with new information though? So perhaps a certain person's perception is valid to add to information so that other people can clarify their perception?

I perceive that you have a very good command of the English language!