View single post by bear
 Posted: Sat Nov 17th, 2012 04:11 pm
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
bear

Mana: 
I am tossing this out there for you to see. Wondering, do you have plans for a foreword? I think it is supposed to be done by someone of note, who I am not, but maybe this would also serve as a preface, but I think that is actually supposed to be written by the author. So maybe introduction is appropriate. Let me know what you think.
-----------------

bear, call me bear: a four letter word that can be typed single-handedly to quickly sign into an online Liberty focused forum. There on that Liberty forum I met Josf, AKA Joe. It seems Joe has been aware of the vanishing Liberty in our Land from Sea to Shining Sea for more than 25 years. Me, I had just woken up to that fact.

Yes, I knew something was wrong at Waco; and Ruby Ridge certainly didn’t sit right. When George Bush, Sr. said, “No new taxes,” and then proceeded to break that promise within four years, one eye popped open, but then only to close back again in sleep. But, I was no longer in a deep sleep. I thought the televised broadcast of the Cheshire-grinning George W. Bush “handing” the presidency over to Barack Hussein Obama seemed peculiar. I remember that moment and thinking: That picture of those two men seems odd. I can still see it in my mind’s eye. I remember taking note as Barak Hussein Obama traipsed around the world introducing himself during his first presidential campaign, and meeting with cohorts and “experts” to begin solving the economic woes of these United States before he was even elected. All nicely broadcast for public consumption.

He was elected, and then my search began. It seemed this new president had surrounded himself with some infamous names. His college records and birth certificate were not forthcoming. I remember one of his appointees saying Mao Zedong and Mother Teresa were her favorite political philosophers. That sure didn’t sound right to me. Meanwhile, Glenn Beck was unraveling a twisted web of fraud and deceit during his FOX News program. And me, I was surfing talk radio and various web broadcasts trying to figure out what in the world was going on in these United States.

I finally stumbled upon Ron Paul…less than a year before the 2012 election and then I stumbled upon a Liberty forum. My awakening had begun and I was frightened. My first post was an open letter to my congresswoman, Vicky Hartzler, expressing my concern regarding the Erosion of Civil Liberty for the sake of Homeland Security in the name of Fighting the War on Terror.

And so my Liberty Education began, and there on that forum, I found Joe. An average Joe you might say, but he is not! That Joe spent countless hours walking me thru the basics of a Political Economy Liberty-themed Mindset….and I spent countless hours asking questions and discussing those generous gifts left for me via that online forum.

In addition to my quest to understand the demise of these United States, I also desired that Joe might know what I know: True Liberty in the most freeing sense. That freedom granted by the Lord Jesus Christ Who Himself said in

John 8: 36 “If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.”

What is this power that can make a person free? This same Jesus said in

John 8:32 “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free“

It is the power of the truth that makes one free. What is this truth…this truth…that can set one free? It is this:

1 Chronicles 29:11-13
"Thine, O LORD is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all.

Both riches and honour come of thee, and thou reignest over all; and in thine hand is power and might; and in thine hand it is to make great, and to give strength unto all.

Now therefore, our God, we thank thee, and praise thy glorious name."

This God…Who reigns over all, and has all power, and is able to give strength to all…has a Liberty plan:

John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

It is this God Who has all power, and it is His Son, Who can set you free, so that you can be: Free indeed. This God and His Son are One. This is my message to Joe. This is my message to you. This is the message I received as a child.

May you enjoy this journey into Liberty as your guide, Joe, and sidekick, bear, draw the curtain back revealing an on-going power struggle that hides truth behind counterfeit; competition and abundance behind the face of monopoly and scarcity; the myth that “things” do things when actually it is particular people who do things. Some of those people are Legal Criminals who have written laws to make their Crimes Legal; thus making it necessary to understand voluntary associations as opposed to Might Makes Right, and to learn to ask, “Cui bono?”