Peeling the Onion?

Talmudic Law
 Highest Level of Legal Crime?

Talmudic Law according to who?

Talmudic Law according to victims?

Noahide Law

Maritime Law

Admiralty Law

Canon Law 1983 <---------- relatively moral law?

Commercial Law

UCC 1933

I began looking into Canon Law of 1983 as a result of listening to the first of many broadcasts from the following link.

UNIVERSITY OF UCADIA Talkshoe

Maritime Law/Canon Law/Involuntary Union or Monopoly Law/Legal Crime/Crime made Legal

Establish Standing?

Judges running out of court?

Ecclesiastical Deed Poll

Judge run out of court?

Above is a series of links that may be uncovering the State of Human Existence from a Power Perspective.

If I am right, then I am finding the true remedies to these current times where Crime has been made Legal by the Legal Criminals.

In the link where a free person makes a judge run out of court "Judge run out of court?" there is an example of this POWER struggle at the point where the rubber meets the road.

Who has the power to self-govern?

If you can't answer the question, then you have no business claiming that I don't have the power to self-govern, compared to my claim that I do: do you?

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Tue May 21st, 2013 05:01 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Here is a link to the first of many presentations on the subject of Common Law Versus Maritime Law, or the subject which I call The Power Struggle, or Liberty Versus Legal Crime:

Talkshoe 1

I have other things to do right now but I want to continue from the moment the person speaking at time 09:47 identifies a severe error concerning the process of Establishing Standing.

I think this may be a KEY, a very important turning point, or intersection in the road, and it may be a good idea to find out which way to go from that point.

When the judge "runs away" from an person Establishing Standing in Uniform Commercial Code the judge will return with Canon or Maritime Jurisdiction to retake possession of the targeted victim, or so that is what I think the person speaking in Talkshoe 1 is saying.

The wrong thing to do, apparently, is to think that the judge running away is giving up, as was the message I got in that Youtube video.

Here is the judge running away in a Youtube video again:

Youtube Judge calling recess

Time 13:50 the speaker in Talkshoe Episode 1 I can't hear the words.

Here is another direct link to Episode 1:

Episode 1

The 3 levels of Color of Law (Legal Crime perpetrated in America) are Uniform Commercial Code, the lowest level, then Maritime Law or Admiralty Law, and then Talmudic Law, but I can't hear the words used to label Talmudic Law.

At time 13:50 the speaker says:

Now if you really want to gamble at the third level and you don't know what's going on, then under Talmudic Law the penalties of ________Law are pretty, well, let's just say, I mean, the penalty of breaking _________Law, if you look at Wikipedia is death.
Got it with Google correcting the spelling.

Google this: Talmudic noahide laws

Wiki:

The Talmud laid down the statutory punishment for transgressing any one of the Seven Laws of Noah (but not other parts of the Noahide code) as capital punishment [22] by decapitation, which is considered one of the lightest[23] of the four modes of execution of criminals. According to some opinions, punishment is the same whether the individual transgresses with knowledge of the law or is ignorant of the law.[24]
Speaker in Episode 1 says when the "judge" is calling recess, it is an offer and a real human being, a person, may want to object to the offer.

This is really looking like the place where the rubber meets the road in this battle between Common Law or Liberty and Legal Crime or what, you tell me what to call it.

What does the word "Equity" mean from the viewpoint of this Maritime/Talmudic/Noahide/Law perspective?

In Episode 1 at time 21:40 (or so) are words describing the 2 elements of Standing.

Competence
Holding Property

Then the speaker speaks words that sound to me as if there is a counterfeit version of holding property and he uses the word "equity".

I'll try to quote:

"Most people don't hold property rights, they might think they do, but they don't, they hold equity."

Does that mean that most people are not Establishing Standing?

Posted: Sat May 25th, 2013 07:07 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
They do not hold property, they hold equity?

What does that mean, according to the rules enforced by the rulers of this current human world?

If defense against these criminals who rule this human world is possible, according to their criminal rules, and said defense requires the Establishment of Standing, and Standing is Competence and Holding Property, then what is the difference between Holding Property and Holding Equity?

Holding Property, according to the criminals own rules, is the Establishment of Standing, and is a defense against victimization by the rulers within their own rules.

Holding Equity, according to the criminals own rules, is a trick, a fraud, a ruse, a counterfeit version of Holding Property, and therefore a way to get taken to the cleaners, marked, fooled, injured, robbed, raped, victimized because Standing is not Established with the False version of Holding Property, which is this Thing called Holding Equity.

I see the need to listen to further Episodes after this 1:

Episode 1 

Posted: Sun May 26th, 2013 05:15 pm
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Common Law is dead and buried?

Overwhelming evidence proving the fact?

Exceptions may include work being done bu non-union lawyers such as Carl Miller in remote places where Roman Law (Legal Crime) is not as powerfully enforced by that Monopoly Power?

Habeas Corpus or Common Law right (power) to be processed by due process (due everyone without exception) is now the exception not the rule as the enforcers of Roman Law (Monopoly Legal Power) punish innocent people without any accountability, and therefore with impunity?

Posted: Sun May 26th, 2013 05:27 pm
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Back to the Episode 1 link.

What is?

Cestui Que Vie

The Corporate Person is charged and is surety.

What is?

Surety

WOW!

Talk about convolution of language!

n. pl. sur·e·ties 1. The condition of being sure, especially of oneself; self-assurance.2. Something beyond doubt; a certainty.3. A pledge or formal promise made to secure against loss, damage, or default; a security.4. One who has contracted to be responsible for another, especially one who assumes responsibilities or debts in the event of default.

Posted: Sun May 26th, 2013 05:41 pm
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
This information is coalescing...

Here:

intransitive verb1 : to grow together 2 a : to unite into a whole : fuse <separate townships have coalesced into a single, sprawling colony — Donald Gould> b : to unite for a common end : join forces <people with different points of view coalesce into opposing factions — I. L. Horowitz> 3 : to arise from the combination of distinct elements <an organized and a popular resistance immediately coalesced — C. C. Menges>

This information is polarizing...

Here:

v. po·lar·ized, po·lar·iz·ing, po·lar·iz·es v.tr.1. To induce polarization in; impart polarity to.2. To cause to concentrate about two conflicting or contrasting positions.v.intr.1. To acquire polarity.2. To cause polarization of light.

This information offered in the Episode 1 link deals with the fight between Liberty and Legal Crime when the Legal Criminals attack a targeted victim and the victim no longer invests in the existence of crimes made legal.

When the targeted, individual, victim finally decides that crime made legal is no longer affordable, and when that targeted victim can no longer afford to invest any more power earned by the innocent victim being transferred to the criminals who usurped the power of law, then that targeted, innocent, powerful, individual, sovereign, flesh and blood, human being, fights back, and does so effectively: honorably, and peacefully, with honest truth.

Posted: Sun May 26th, 2013 05:59 pm
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Episode 1

Time 49:38

"They are certifiably insane."

Kazarian parasites

Example

bear,

I don't know if you are reading any of this but your "avoid the courts" viewpoint (which I agree with) is covered in this Episode 1.

Returning to comments:

Arrest and imprisonment, without trial, is covered.

The speaker then moves onto legal documents sent by Legal Criminals (Roman Law enforcers according to the speaker) and there are two sides to a document in law as such.

Obverse

Reverse

I can Web Search for Legal versions of those words while I pause the sound file called Episode 1.

I can find no Legal Definition which is very strange.

I found a reference to the two sides of a coin.

I can start the audio file again to see if the speaker defines the recognized legal meaning of those two words that have to do with the front and back of a Legal Document.

1. Obverse
Front

2. Reverse
Back
(Spiritual Window = Message Back) not the original speaker speaking time 1:01

Frank (original speaker) returns at Time: 1:02

"Read out the Canons...Article 22 786"

1. Obverse
Front
Window transmitting the purpose and message of the document

2. Reverse
Back
Window transmitting any formal response or rebuttal

True authority or counterfeit?

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-90342/TS-416390.mp3

Episode 1 Linked again.

Summons is an example of being attacked by the Legal Criminals.

"The Front tells you something, they want you to go to court. The back, reverse, is your window of opportunity to respond."

Time: 1:04.40

"What we are saying here with these Canons is, when you receive a summons, even though they don't tell you, and they never will tell you, you have the right to use the reverse as a window to respond to their...kind[?]... now here is...there is a range of tricks that they have used over the decades and even centuries to stop people finding liberty and in the present climate, those include things like not paying stamp duty, ahhhh, the document not being recognized, one of the classic ones at that moment is that the dead can't write, so you can't send them a document when you are dead, because then they can say we have just received, have you heard this before? A dead letter, they have received a dead letter, so when you use the reverse of one of their documents then you are in fact proving that you cannot be dead because you are sending back a document that is already verified, they have sent it, they cannot deny a document they sent you,, they can't, it goes against all their principles of law... what you can't do...do not listen to anyone ever who tells you to alter a document in any way, to sign it, scratch it, put words on it, if you do that you are giving them documentary evidence of an extreme dishonor. You have lost the case before you have ever arrive, do not ever do that, and anyone who has ever promoted that is either being a complete idiot, or a willing disinformation agent for the Bar Association, there can only be one of the two, because you cannot alter that docuemnt in any way without accepting a liability. But there is one...can do...you can get a stick of crazy glue and you can glue something on the reverse, and that is how you overcome the issue of there being writing on the back of that document, and that is how you overcome the issue of changing that document in a material way, and you use crazy glue because you don't want anyone in their system to be able to separate the two and play that game, if they want to do that then they will destroy their own document and they will destroy yours and they have committed a serious breach, a serious fraud. Now the document we want you to send back , if you are looking for the remedy, is what we are saying is the Ecclesiastic Deed Poll."

Friend or Foe?

Earlier in the information it was agreed that avoiding courts (Legal Criminals) whenever possible; they target you, they come and get you, and if you are lucky they will give you a way to respond.

This is it people, stand as one or fall divided.

Posted: Sun May 26th, 2013 07:56 pm
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Episode 1

Time 1:12.20

Unless you object, then you consent.

What property is:

"Property is nothing more than the right of use."

Posted: Mon May 27th, 2013 06:40 pm
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Back to Episode 1 time 16:00 or so...

But what they try and get us to do, is think of property being the physical home, the physical car, the stereo, the computer, that's what they like us to believe.

In actual fact property is nothing more than the right of use.

... [I skip some words]

Property is any fictional right of use expressed into a trust relationship with other forms whereby there exists a claim form of ownership, form of trustee administering the form as property, and form of beneficiary, hence property is the rights of an owner to use the form never ownership of the object or the concept itself.

Now the way to think about this is this...

If you look at physics there is no law in physics, chemistry, science, that says I can own you, or you can own me, or I can own, you know, a 100 animals, or that I can own anything.

There is no law of ownership in physics, ownership in that sense is a fictional idea, an idea that we have worked out ourselves.

So in reality there is no one on this Planet that can claim a superior right of ownership, of our own, there's only one thing ultimately that really can claim all ownership, and that's the idea of the concept of the Divine Creator.  

So if the Divine Creator is the only thing ultimately that can own anything, then what the Roman Cult worked out is that if they claimed to be the sole representative of the Divine, which is exactly what they did in 1392 in interum sanctum then they can claim to hold all property as trusties. They can control the dispensation of all rights.
Looking for 1392 Interum Sanctum

1302 Unam Sanctum

Furthermore, we declare, we proclaim, we define that it is absolutely necessary for salvation that every human creature be subject to the Roman Pontiff.
Checkmate?

Posted: Mon May 27th, 2013 07:32 pm
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Warning

Dark places

Vellum

Anthropodermic Binding

Episode 1 time 1:24

But remember the Roman Cults and the Kazarian Parasites have been doing sorcery and magic tricks for a long time, and they worked out something very important early on about magic and spells and that is the medium in which the document is created, the medium on which the words are written, plays an integral part in determining how powerful the message.

Now there is nothing more powerful than a medium that is considered living.

Now this is from their mind not mine, this is their world not ours.

Do I think putting blood on something is a good idea?

I think it's crazy, personally, but in their system, in their world, in the world of mad psychopathic people that are running this Planet, it doesn't matter what I think, what matters is that I can get through layers of madness, and one of those layers of these sorcerers is the belief that when a medium has life, then it is superior in form to anything else, regardless of who sends it, regardless of what is contained in those words.
grimrar virium kid <-----------No Links

Time 1:26

Now what does this tell us?

It means that they understand in their system of sorcery, where a judge is wearing the black robes of Agala, Tender of the Dead, that they full well know what life does when infused on paper, particularly with intent, especially with intent.
Black Robes of Agala, Tender of the Dead <-----No Links

Why is there no information on these words?

I spell them wrong?

Posted: Thu May 30th, 2013 08:46 pm
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
I thought Episode 1 covered a lot, and now I am working on Episode 2.

Episode 2

"I don't know how many times I've seen, since I've been doing this in recent time, remedies that send people down the wrong hole, and even find that the first few people that do it get a free pass, it's a standard operating procedure that the first few look like they're winning: send thousands down the rabbit hole, and you've got business booming in torturing souls for the next ten years. Competence is the only magic bullet: competence of the law, and the only way to be competent with the law is to read the Law."

Lebor Clann Glas

Lebor Clann Glass from One-Heaven.org

The Book of the Green Race

Posted: Thu Jun 6th, 2013 12:45 pm
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Episode 5

Random comments:

Through a medium of exchange such as sound may travel, so the medium is also a source of power, stuff we call air, which includes oxygen, stuff that cannot be scarce, something that must be abundant, through that medium which connects 1 individual person, human being, to another, and another, and another, 1 connected to another 1, or 2, or 3, or 4, messages travel.

Such as:

Obey

And if the message traveling through air, as sound, resonates, and 1 who invents this message, produces this message, and maintains this message, can affect this message into those who hear it, and they then obey.

Disobey

Same thing, an originator of the message, the message travels through the medium, and those who hear the message may be polarized by the message, and then those individuals are affected in that way by that message.

Do (as you please, also knowable as the message contained in "The Pursuit of Happiness," also the message contained in "The Golden Rule"?)

The message is sent by the individual, or individuals who send the message, and the message travels through the medium, and if the message is sound, then the message travels through air, and then the message either affects, or does not affect those who hear, and who are polarized by the message.

Obedience, that message, creates an authority, who is that authority created by that message, and the answer can be precise, accurate, and informative, real, knowable, understandable, true, useful, productive, and authoritative because it is true, and those who know the actual answer, the true answer, then know, and can deal with, that true authority that is created by that message, and if you forgot already which message, then I can repeat that message one more time.

Obey

Disobey

Message 2 is the mirror image of message 1, but it works the same way as message 1, in a sense that there are then 2 groups of people created, driven, and polarized by these 2 messages, and again there can be a discovery goal reached, whereby the message is traced back to the source of the message, and at the source of the message is the inventor of the message, the one who speaks this order to disobey, and all who reach that goal know, at that time, the authority of this message, where it comes from, who claim ownership of it, because they are the creator of it.

Order 1 and Order 2, or Message 1 and Message 2, work one against two as those who Obey, polarized by that order, or that message Obey, and those who are listening to, and being affected by, and following the other message Disobey something other than the Order to Obey, so what are those who Disobey Disobeying if they are Patently Not Disobeying the order to Disobey?

Do

Do what?

If I Obey, or if I Disobey, then my actions are subject to 1 or 2, if I do, then what do I do?

What do I do?

To me, in my own way, I do the right thing, and I need help, because many people disagree with me, as to what is, or is not, the right thing, but I am becoming more aware of Message 1 and Message 2 whereby those messages appear to build a very solid barrier between me and anyone I ask, for help, in knowing better as to what is, and what is not, the right thing to do in any situation, at any time, in any place.

Current time is 10:41 am  
Power Independence > Liberty Day Challenge 2013 > Liberty Day Challenge 2013 > Maritime Law Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems