PM Quote Reply
61st Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Winter Soldier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9bPPjlSMwo

Comment please

What happens if an example is made in favor of Absolute Despotism? Please consider these words by Alexander I. Solzhenitsyn (real authority on Absolute Despotism):

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking:
What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he
went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would
return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during
periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested
a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their
lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at
every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to
lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a
dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at
hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of
officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the
cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love
freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real
situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened
afterward.”

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Mon Jul 1st, 2013 01:04 pm
  PM Quote Reply
62nd Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Refusal to be victimized?

Largest demonstration in world history? 20 million people take to the streets in Egypt, give Muslim Brotherhood leader Morsi two days to step down... or face rebellion

Posted: Mon Jul 15th, 2013 09:28 am
  PM Quote Reply
63rd Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Witness

One video at a time

Posted: Mon Aug 5th, 2013 11:29 am
  PM Quote Reply
64th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Examples

After the fall.

THE warrior state By Bernardo Loyola and Laura Woldenberg

Posted: Wed Dec 18th, 2013 03:13 pm
  PM Quote Reply
65th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
False laws that direct blame upon things like guns are out of fashion in our time?

Enforce Liberty instead?

Almost 90 percent of Colorado’s county sheriffs refuse to enforce their state’s new gun control laws.

Posted: Wed Feb 12th, 2014 12:31 am
  PM Quote Reply
66th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Defending Liberty in England

Common Law in England

Posted: Mon Mar 10th, 2014 11:37 am
  PM Quote Reply
67th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Election Integrity Project

https://www.electionintegrityproject.com/

We are a volunteer based organization formed to provide non-partisan education about the electoral system, as well as training and oversight for individuals who want to help protect and preserve fair and honest elections in California.

Posted: Sat Mar 29th, 2014 03:21 pm
  PM Quote Reply
68th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Why wait?

Know better now?

Did you know that if you sue for false arrest (or false imprisonment), the arrest is presumed to be false?

Did you know that all you need to prove is that the arrest occurred, and then the burden is on the officer to prove that it wasn’t false?

Did you know that for an imprisonment, all you need is to show that you were "restrained of your liberty by words and acts which you feared to disregard"?

Did you know that a car stop counts as an arrest and an imprisonment?

Posted: Tue Aug 5th, 2014 03:02 am
  PM Quote Reply
69th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Rico Busters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj8okBVFxbs

Posted: Sat Oct 18th, 2014 05:05 pm
  PM Quote Reply
70th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
http://www.policestateusa.com/2014/peacekeeper-app/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WWAiezwBjg

Peacekeeper ap

Posted: Wed Oct 22nd, 2014 12:48 am
  PM Quote Reply
71st Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Lawful Governors?

http://teamlaw.net/Government/usmap.htm

Quote:

In 1993 we discovered the original jurisdiction State governors’ seats were vacated; because the states had formed corporate entities that provided greater power and control over the people.  Thus, I (Eric William Madsen) ran for office in Colorado; and, in 1994, I was elected Governor by Colorado’s Electors.  I lawfully accepted the election and was seated in the original jurisdiction Governor’s seat.  At that same time, Roy Romer was elected as Governor of the more commonly recognized private corporation known as, “The State of Colorado” (Corp. State).  The Corp. State courts then started to subpoena me to come and testify as Governor of the original jurisdiction Republic State “Colorado”.  I responded to most those subpoenas and so testified.  After finding it next to impossible to beat us in court, the Corp. State’s sub-corporation, for Arapaho County, determined that if they could get funding from the United States Congress they could possibly beat us.

In a separate legal action we secured all of the documents and records (receipts, etc.) regarding their representatives’ trip to Congress.  A review of those records showed, Congress sent the matter to the National Security Council who handed all of the records over to the Military’s Joint Chiefs for review.  About two weeks later, the Chief of the Joint Chiefs responded to the the open Council: “What Governor Madsen is doing out their in Colorado is legal, lawful and correct; and, if they accomplish what they have set out to do we will recognize that President of The United States of America as the President of The United States of America, Commander in Chief of the military and give them full military support.”  Though the National Security Council is purely an advisory committee, having no legislative or judicial effect, the fact remains—they recognized the truth and responded with it to Congress; who sent the supplicants away without funding.  After that, the Corp. State started to leave us alone.  The Corp. State (with its Governor’s Office, Senate, courts and Department of Revenue), the United States 10th District Court, the United States Congress, the United States National Security Council and the Joint Chiefs (of the United States of America’s military) all recognized, reviewed and accepted my election as the original jurisdiction Governor of Colorado.

After serving as Colorado’s original jurisdiction Governor for four years, I was lawfully appointed, by the Governor, to the United States of America’s original jurisdiction Senate; so, in the final hour, as Governor, I retired from the Governor’s Office having served a full term.  The next original jurisdiction Governor of Colorado, Robert Shell, followed me into Office; and, confirmed my appointment to the original jurisdiction Senate.

From around the country, as of November 5th, 2013, all 48 Governors have since been elected in their respective offices.  Other Senators were seated, as I was, and I was elected by them as the original jurisdiction Senate’s President pro tempore; in which office I still serve.

Still, now that the governors are all reseated, we have work enough to do in the gigantic task of reseating our nation’s original jurisdiction Congress; followed by reseating the original jurisdiction President.  In the coming year (2014) we hope to complete the task!

Because the Constitution provides that a State Governor can appoint and seat vacant seats for that State in the nation’s Senate; and, because the original jurisdiction Senate can seat a vacant seat of their President of the United States of America (which has not been done since 1913), the next step necessary to reseat our nation’s government is reseat the original jurisdiction Congress.

Posted: Wed Dec 17th, 2014 03:52 pm
  PM Quote Reply
72nd Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Washington Republic

http://www.truthandaction.org/largest-felony-civil-disobedience-rally-americas-history/2/

Between 1,000 and 3,000 lawful gun owners showed up openly armed at the state capitol in Olympia, Wash., on Saturday to defy the newly passed gun control law, I-594.

Posted: Sat Dec 27th, 2014 09:55 pm
  PM Quote Reply
73rd Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Will it move to Trail by Jury?

http://memoryholeblog.com/2014/12/26/filmmaker-author-sues-big-media-over-sandy-hook/

“After exhaustive research, the good news is that overwhelming evidence reveals that no children or teachers died at Sandy Hook two years ago. For relief, I have filed lawsuits against the media in US District Court in New Haven for Fraud and Terrorism. Here is an example of our abundant evidence, Exhibit D: The Connecticut State Police dash cams record no evacuation of children from school at critical moments: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqcaaE6aFX8 — Smoking Gun evidence no children died at Sandy Hook.”

Posted: Sun May 26th, 2019 11:46 pm
  PM Quote Reply
74th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
My comment on an Elon Musk Facebook page:

"When an individual becomes more powerful than the idea pushed forward by the individual, people become spell-bound followers of a so-called Strongman, rather than fellow contributors working to advance the idea from inception to fruition." Me 5-26-2019

https://www.facebook.com/SpaceXdaily/posts/350630175456213:0?__xts__[0]=68.ARBN9x8TlXEbjM2jzeDAOslV8ZAJYdi86_FJvGzeO6rdrs-diKY5tb29-st-ISuH-OZyD3yyzO76UuUo1AQ5QFJccxhr4mZvIxQ5GhfDMZLTgggmb4eZcpxy4lYNGn3SRdTRWTGIDIcdUKoJtjJ-sSllPcak9whVwl8rvtVfcAWNOj2KjjNrkqNQ99JalD0NLk3j_M4QDXZmu-VJ7vuoSKCetQuJcsEzgBSYOgiFA8onyD_HC4tsWduklSm9IAVYEoGMhOZ1rOOkFyHfHW_-2o-D0b_lOzhbsIhQqbSB3f_D-E-dtAJeV9uJRTcQdTQSE0pnXJN9rWEXpIZA0EnXEtPkslktq4nLTDRpPzv2rSLCiX4vk3SUEbQ&__tn__=K-R

Posted: Mon May 27th, 2019 12:08 am
  PM Quote Reply
75th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
On a roll?

When the idea swept through mankind that everyone was on the same power level as everyone else according to law (See: Mathew 7:12 for example) the idea of "Kings and Queens" became the idea that everyone was a queen or king in their own right so long as none of the kings or queens willfully (with malice aforethought) set out to injure any other king or queen, anywhere, anytime. That idea became a tried an true process, known as due process, whereby everyone could put everyone else on trial for any alleged crime. The judge in each individual case was everyone in the whole country, represented by a randomly selected jury. If everyone in the country (trial by the country) agreed (unanimously) that there was, in fact, a guilty perpetrator of a crime upon an innocent victim, then the presumed to be innocent, but found to be guilty criminal, was offered remedy, which includes restitution, and a way to earn a way back into civil, protected, society. All that went out the window in 1789 when the slave trading, warmongering, central banking fraud criminals took over in America, by fraud, by the threat of aggressive violence, and by actual aggressive violence upon innocent people. Few, very few, people know this demonstrable fact, but everyone is a victim or criminal these days. Which are you? Don't answer, it is too much trouble, and I understand.

Current time is 02:32 pm Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4     
Power Independence > News > News > These People Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems