Power Independence Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

Moderated by: Joe Kelley Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  5  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Medical  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sat Sep 8th, 2012 06:23 pm
  PM Quote Reply
61st Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
BPA?

Study

The Stuff

“Early life exposure to Bisphenol A (BPA), a component of polycarbonate plastics and epoxy resins, alters sociosexual behavior in numerous species including humans. The present study focused on the ontogeny of these behavioral effects beginning in adolescence and assessed the underlying molecular changes in the amygdala.”

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Sun Dec 9th, 2012 09:22 pm
  PM Quote Reply
62nd Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Man behind the curtain.

Posted: Mon Mar 4th, 2013 05:13 pm
  PM Quote Reply
63rd Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Cancer detection

Posted: Tue Mar 5th, 2013 04:10 pm
  PM Quote Reply
64th Post
kurtwaters

Mana: 
Is this encouraging or what?

Posted: Tue Mar 5th, 2013 05:50 pm
  PM Quote Reply
65th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Yes,

How about this:

Mars one

I wrote something you may like here:

Helium 3

One more thing on those notes:

Future of Energy and Transport

Elon Musk and Space X are on the list of people and businesses working on Mars one (or was last time I checked).

Posted: Tue Jul 16th, 2013 12:22 pm
  PM Quote Reply
66th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Counterfeit food?

Improvements in wheat

Posted: Tue Aug 6th, 2013 11:47 am
  PM Quote Reply
67th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Tumeric

Turmeric
  1. Boosts your antioxidant protection against free radicals*
  2. Helps promote your healthy skin*
  3. Supports your overall eye health*
  4. Provides you immune system support*
  5. Aids your skeletal system and joint health*
  6. Encourages your healthy liver function*
  7. Helps you maintain healthy cells with support against free radicals*
  8. Balances the health of your digestive system*
  9. Aids you in support of healthy blood and your circulatory system*
  10. Helps you maintain normal cholesterol levels to support your cardiovascular system*
  11. Assists your neurological system's healthy response to stress*
  12. Promotes a healthy female reproductive system*
  13. Helps you maintain blood sugar levels already within the normal range*

Posted: Fri Jan 24th, 2014 01:05 am
  PM Quote Reply
68th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Better than poison (fluoride) in a tube?

Oil Pulling Coconut Oil?

How to Oil Pull With Coconut Oil
  1. scoop about 2 tsp. of coconut oil out of your jar and pop it in your mouth.
  2. chew or hold the oil in your mouth till it melts and becomes liquid (takes about 30 seconds)
  3. start swishing, pulling the oil back and forth and sideways through all your teeth
  4. swish for 20 min., spitting the oil out (into the trash) when you’re finished

Posted: Fri Jan 31st, 2014 07:00 pm
  PM Quote Reply
69th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Wormwood?

Wormwood Extract Kills Cancer Cells

eradicate cancer almost entirely

Posted: Mon Jun 2nd, 2014 07:05 pm
  PM Quote Reply
70th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
When in doubt cough?

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/survive-heart-attack.html

Posted: Sat Aug 2nd, 2014 04:44 pm
  PM Quote Reply
71st Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Ebola is a problem. Is there an effective solution to the Ebola problem?

http://healthmap.org/site/diseasedaily/article/did-scientists-just-discover-cure-ebola-62212

Scientists in Canada announced the successful treatment of Ebola viral infection in monkeys. The encouraging results were published in the journal Science Translational Medicine on June 13. - See more at: http://healthmap.org/site/diseasedaily/article/did-scientists-just-discover-cure-ebola-62212#sthash.GwGkAkoF.dpuf

http://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/news/a-folk-remedy-for-killer-ebola/148114.article

he rare Ebola fever is one of the most dangerous of viral infections for which there is still no effective treatment. But results just presented at the 16th International Botanic Congress in St Louis, Missouri, suggest that a plant widely used in traditional African medicine may contain a compound that is effective against its causative agent, the Ebola virus. Maurice Iwu, executive director of the Bio-
resources Development and Conservation Programme, based in Maryland, explained that an extract derived from the seeds of Garcinia kola could inhibit this virus in cell culture at non-toxic concentrations.
Garcinia kola is a medium-sized tree that is common in central Africa. Its seeds are used as medicine throughout the region, and extracts are marketed as dietary supplements in the United States. The use of such supplements is regulated by the US Dietary Supplement and Health Education Act, which states that they should be "generally recognised as safe".

http://www.lightparty.com/Health/EbolaCure.html
If you're not sure where to find your closest homeopath, call the National Center of Homeopathy, (703) 548-7790, Take this article with you and let a homeopath read it and instruct you on how to use the remedies.
During the Spanish influenza epidemic of 1918, eighty percent of the people treated with allopathic drugs died. Eighty percent of the people who took homeopathic remedies, mostly Crolatus horridus, survived. We are once again faced with a virus that is poised sweep our country.

This article appears in the forthcoming book by Dr. Eileen Nauman, "Poisons That Heal". Published by: Light Technology Publishing, P.O. Box 1526, Sedona, AZ 86339, (520) 282-6523 This reprint is provided as a service from: The San Francisco Medical Research Foundation 20 Sunnyside Avenue, Suite A-156 l Mill Valley, CA 94941 (415) 381-4061 l Fax: (415) 381-2645

http://ebola.emedtv.com/ebola/is-there-a-cure-for-ebola.html

Time as an Ebola "Cure" A person will not feel sick for several days to a few weeks after being infected with the Ebola virus. When Ebola symptoms do develop, healthcare providers can only offer supportive care. Supportive care involves treating symptoms and complications of Ebola while the body fights the infection. Supportive care for Ebola can include:  
  • Good nursing care
  • Oxygen and devices that help with breathing
  • Intravenous (IV) fluids to maintain fluids and electrolytes
  • Medications to control fever, help the blood clot, and maintain blood pressure
  • Antibiotics to prevent secondary infections.  
Despite supportive care, 50 to 90 percent of Ebola patients do not survive the infection.

http://ebola.emedtv.com/ebola/ebola-prevention.html

Ebola Prevention: An Overview Once an Ebola outbreak begins, the effects of the virus can be devastating. There is no Ebola cure, and once a person develops an Ebola virus infection, the chance of death can be as high as 90 percent.   Because there is no Ebola vaccine that is currently licensed, Ebola prevention focuses on preventing direct contact with body fluid of those infected with the virus. Another aspect of Ebola prevention involves avoiding direct contact with the body of an Ebola victim who has died as a result of the virus.   (Click Ebola Vaccine for more information about the development of a possible cure for Ebola.)   Challenges of Ebola Prevention Ebola prevention in Africa presents many challenges. Because the identity and location of the animal host of Ebola virus are unknown, there are few established primary Ebola prevention measures.   If cases of Ebola do appear, current social and economic conditions often favor the spread of an epidemic within healthcare facilities; therefore, healthcare providers must be able to recognize a case of Ebola should one appear. They must also have the capability to perform Ebola diagnostic tests and be ready to employ practical Ebola isolation precautions or barrier nursing techniques. These techniques include:  
  • The use of infection-control measures, including complete sterilization of equipment
  • The isolation of patients with Ebola hemorrhagic fever from contact with unprotected people
  • The wearing of protective clothing, such as masks, gloves, gowns, and goggles.
  (Click Ebola Pictures for an example of barrier isolation techniques.)

Posted: Tue Oct 21st, 2014 12:42 am
  PM Quote Reply
72nd Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Ebola?

http://www.naturalnews.com/047216_Ebola_contamination_Xenex_ultraviolet_light.html#ixzz3G3ArOPyW

Posted: Wed Oct 22nd, 2014 09:02 pm
  PM Quote Reply
73rd Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Filed under known cancer cures (not known by me personally):

http://coljoe.net/index.xml

WHAT YOU WILL READ MAY WELL BE RECORDED AS A                  

MEDICAL FRAUD IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES

Following the discovery that oxalic acid will cure tumors it became absolutely necessary that I find the cause.    The office of the Surgeon General seemed like the best place to start since they had determined smoking was harmful to ones health and may cause cancer.    I had a very simple question; "What documents were used to determine that smoking caused cancer"?   Well the first of many surprises started immediately; I was informed by the person who answered the phone that they did not keep files of test documents in the office.  Next call was to the Secretary of Health who directed me to the National Cancer Institute.   After being directed to many labs I finally talked with an individual who suggested I call an individual at the University of Missouri.  And once again referred to different individuals until finally one understood what I was after and referred me to Dr. Deirtrich Hoffman, New York National Health Association as a world expert on cancer.     

The contacts with Dr. Hoffman were much more productive than I could have hoped for.Dr. Hoffman provided me with three tests;     

MORTALITY OF URANIUM MINERS IN RELATION TO RADIATION EXPOSURE,  HARD-ROCK MINING AND CIGARETTE SMOKING.

In the Abstract - there was a great last sentence;   "While smoking alone could not explain the marked excess of lung cancer, the data suggested that uranium miners should not smoke".    

Col Joe's comments.  I wonder how many millions of dollars was spent on the above.  It is very clear that the radiation exposure effects caused an increase in the number of respiratory cancer deaths.     

CARCINOGENIC  ACTIVITY  OF  CIGARETTE-SMOKE  CONDENSATE.    
 I.  EFFECT of TRAUMA and  REMOTE  X  IRRADIATION  

Col Joe's comments.  It is clear that X irradiation  caused cancer.   

COMBINED  ACTION  OF  CIGARETTE  TAR  AND  BETA RADIATION  ON  MICE      

This test was supported with grants from the American  Cancer Society, Inc. and the National Cancer Institute,  of the National Institutes of  Health, Public Health Service.  This test shows without a doubt, that smoking did not cause Cancer in the mice and I read that cigarette tar may have acted as a preventative.     The data in this test is so clear the conclusive data is shown in the following Table from the test report.                                                        

The following is data taken directly from the experiment report from the Journal of the American Cancer Society, Volume 14, 1961, CANCER.    Fred W. Stewart, MD, Editor

Three hundred ninety-seven female Swiss mice, 2 months of age, were divided into six groups (as noted above.)  The total time of the experiment was 27 months, however, data of each mouse was not kept until the start of the seventh month in order to eliminate death and other conditions that might not be caused by the experiment.  A summary of those mice is provided.  The Groups above then have differing numbers following 6 months of the experiment and thus was the arbritary beginning time of the analysis of results of the experiment.
Following is the recorded results of the test.

Groups A and B, in which a combination of beta radiation and tar was used.  

Group A  61% developed skin cancer; 49 % lung cancer:  

Group B  56% developed skin cancer, 65% lung cancer and the rest as shown

Groups D and E  received only beta radiation.  

Group D 12% developed skin cancer, 71%  developed lung cancer, and the rest as shown.

Group C  which received only tar  43% developed skin cancer , 63% developed lung cancer.

Group F the control Group received only acetone, only 7% developed skin cancer while 68% developed lung cancer.

Specific details of the Materials and Methods used in the obtaining and application of the Cigarette tar and the source of and application of radiation is described in the Experiment Report  which should be available from the American Cancer Society, Inc who supported the Test with funds.

Comments by Col Joe.   It simply amazes me how so called scientists can ignore a scientific test report which clearly shows mice that received cigarette tar and radiation or   cigarette tar only during a scientific test under rigid controlled conditions developed less lung cancer than even the controlled group which receive NONE.    

I know why and have repeatedly told all the scientists, doctors, lawyers, and politicians at the highest levels.    Even Mike Huckabee who wants to be head of our National Health System.

It is absolutely clear from the scientific test results smoking

DOES NOT CAUSE CANCER.

And it is abundantly clear why epidemiological studies are now referred to as scientific data.   

The "brilliant dummies" don't dare do scientific testing as it will reveal truth.   

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AN EXPERITMENT TO DETERMINE EMFS IN AIRCRAFT DURING FLIGHT OPERATIONS
           Now that you have studied the previous Scientific Test of effect of tar and nicotine on mice; make note that mice exposed to radiationhad more lung tumors than mice exposed to tar and nicotine.   
           The following experiment was conducted during a two stage commercial flight from Northwest, AR (XNA) to San Diego, CA.  The aircraft were a twin jet engine Embraer to Dallas-Fort Worth and a Lockheed DC-8 to California.
           The equipment used is a K-II Enterprises Safe Range EMF Meter capable of detecting the ELF range (50 to 1000Hz) & VLF range (1000 to 20,000Hz).  
The field strength milliGAUSS (MG) readings by lights:
            Green on to 2.5 mG                   Yellow--- to 10 mG
            Amber---- to 20 mG                   Red------  to 20 mG pl
           The procedure followed was identical for both stages, with one exception during the stage to CA.     Upon boarding each aircraft I stopped and explained to the Captain I was conducting an experiment and asked if he would assist me by checking the flight compartment for presence of electromagnetic fields. Upon agreement I provided the Gauss Meter, explained its operation and proceeded to my seat.
           Approximately 20 min after a normal takeoff and climb to assigned altitude, the Captain came back from the flight compartment sat next to me and described how he had operated the meter and that it showed a yellow light in all areas of the compartment except when he placed it below his knees toward his feet, the meter showed red and he was curious as to why. I asked if the weather radar was in the nose section and he replied
that it was.   We then talked a few minutes about my research and he returned to the pilot's compartment.  After a short explanation to the stewardess I measured the galley area and the only area that measured a emf was near the coffee warmer.
           The same procedure was followed on the Flight from Dallas-Ft Worth via the
DC-8. The Captain however showed more interest in reason for the experiment and did go back to the galley to advise the flight attendants about my testing.  The results of my readings were far more than expected.  The Gauss meter showed red when along side seats just forward of the galley and stayed red in every area of the galley.    To be sure of the findings, after all trays were returned and the galley was stowed, I returned and checked the galley again and no readings were elevated except directly opposite the coffee warmers. Mission accomplished.
           It is safe to say; "there has been no reduction of cancer victims since elimination of smoking on the aircraft".   Facts are; there may be an increase as power is added in the passenger area for convenient items.    
           In considering scientific data     presented, pilots and stewards, in my opinion, are in a death trap every flight they make.   Crew members and passengers get no benefit from foods served that might have contained oxalic acid since it's been decomposed.
Tobacco like marijuana is a weed and to some degree can relieve pain and discomfort since all weeds contains oxalic acid which does relieve pain.   For those who doubt the writings of my findings, for relief of pain buy some bulk green tea and put that in your pipe and smoke it; you will no longer have to smoke the "weed"; oxalic acid in tea is the same as oxalic acid in marijuana. How does it work?  When burning, oxalic acid is converted into an ester form ( a very fine powder) carried to the lungs, is picked up by blood and carried to the pain site. Those who doubt it try it. The best is cigar smoke.
Rush Limbaugh is right again!!
All information on this site and coljoe.com as well as the US Patent no. 6133317 was provided years ago to the Arkansas Department of Health under then Governor
MIKE HUCKABEE and absolutely nothing was done and many victims died or suffered indescribable pain and lost every possession they worked a lifetime for.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mad Cow"      

All who read this should be aware that "mad cow" can be a cause of brain tumors.

The modus operandi is very similar to the papillomus virus which causes vaginal
tumors.  When the papilloma virus is injected into the vaginal area, oxalic acid will
immediately attack and kill the virus as virus is life threatening; and if for many reasons
 there should be insufficient oxalic acid available to kill the virus and destroy abnormal
cells, vaginal carcinomas (tumors) will develop.

In the case of mad cow virus; when mad cow virus enters the blood it will immediately
seek to enter the cranium and invade brain protein where it incubates and spreads.   As with
the papilloma virus, if there is insufficient acid in the blood to kill the virus and destroy
abnormal cells, carcinomas (tumors) will develop.

If you want to learn and understand oxalic acid; and how to prepare and take
necessary action to prevent this from happening, you can reach me at 479 451-8517.

Posted: Wed Jan 7th, 2015 08:51 pm
  PM Quote Reply
74th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/hmd/greek/greek_oath.html

Posted: Thu Jan 22nd, 2015 12:24 am
  PM Quote Reply
75th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Allergy?

http://www.infowars.com/newsletter-content/

5 Natural Antihistamines

There are many natural herbs that display inhibitory properties to histamine. Here are the top 5 herbs which address some of the most common allergy symptoms:

1. Elderberry

Elderberry is a European folk remedy typically used for supporting health during bouts of the cold and flu. However, there is evidence that the active ingredients in elderberry also support the sinuses by discouraging swelling of the mucous membranes. [1] This benefit makes elderberry an excellent tool for supporting health while combating seasonal allergy symptoms. It naturally protects defenses by keeping bacteria in check, and it has also been used to deter sinusitis and nasal congestion. [2] It is usually found over the counter in health food stores as a liquid syrup.

2. Eyebright

Eyebright is a flowering herb that has been used to support eye health since the Middle Ages. There is very little scientific evidence to date to support the herb’s use as a natural antihistamine; yet, the existing data does provide promising insight into the herb’s powerful benefits. Eyebright contains high levels of antioxidants [3] which may be used to support eye health, and the plant itself has been said to combat dry eyes, allergies, sinusitis, conjunctivitis, and other eye infections. [4] It can be taken as an herbal tea or combined with water and used as an eyewash.

3. Ginkgo

Ginkgo biloba is a Chinese herb that is often associated with mental alertness and memory support. [5] However, it is actually a versatile herb that can be used for a variety of conditions, including glaucoma, bronchitis, asthma, [6] seasonal allergies, [7] tinnitus, and poor blood circulation. Some references also describe ginkgo as a natural antihistamine. It is considered a tonic herb in Ayurveda, meaning it helps restore balance in the body.

4. Jewelweed

Jewelweed has been used for centuries by Native Americans as a natural approach to poison ivy. The allergic response generated by poison ivy is what is known as a histamine reaction. [8] The natural chemical constituents of jewelweed appear to act much like corticosteroids, compounds that inhibit or “block” this histamine reaction. This may also apply to other histamine reactions, such as those that occur with contact dermatitis and bee stings.

5. Stinging Nettle

Stinging nettle may sound painful, but it’s actually considered a wonderful health-supporting herb. Nettle has natural histamine-blocking properties which are especially beneficial for seasonal allergies. [9] Historically, stinging nettle has been used for sore joints and gout as well as eczema and hay fever. Current research, however, has yet to support this ancient use.

Posted: Tue Jan 27th, 2015 09:36 am
  PM Quote Reply
76th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Dissolving Illusions: Disease, Vaccines, and The Forgotten History Paperback – July 27, 2013

by Suzanne Humphries

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1480216895?tag=bullnotbull-20

Posted: Mon Oct 19th, 2015 07:54 pm
  PM Quote Reply
77th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Memory is stored somewhere.

http://soulsurfing.website/index.php/2015/10/13/scientists-have-found-that-memories-may-be-passed-down-through-generations-in-our-dna/

Scientists have found that memories may be passed down through generations in our DNA

Posted: Fri Feb 12th, 2016 05:01 pm
  PM Quote Reply
78th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
http://drrondrucker.com/user-reports

"Also, other annoyances are improving with time. I think that the ringing in my ears is less loud, and there are brief instances when there is NO ringing!!"

Posted: Tue Mar 7th, 2017 01:28 pm
  PM Quote Reply
79th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
The Hoxsey case:

http://blogs.weta.org/boundarystones/2015/03/24/cancer-war-fda-vs-harry-hoxsey

Meanwhile, FDA fought Hoxsey's efforts to expand his operations. After he opened a clinic in Portage, Pa., one of its first patients was an undercover FDA investigator. After an examination that lasted a few minutes, the investigator — who was perfectly healthy — was told that he suffered from prostate cancer, and needed treatment. Shortly afterward, a federal marshal showed up and confiscated 500,000 doses of Hoxsey's cure. Hoxsey fought the seizure in federal court, but a jury ruled against him, and Hoxsey's herbs were destroyed.

http://law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/F2/198/273/203128/#fn12

We do not attempt to set ourselves up as arbiters of what method of treatment the Hoxsey Clinic shall employ. We are not authorized by law to do so. It is our duty to adjudge the merits of the case in the light of the provisions and intent of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, supra, which close the channels of interstate commerce against drugs which are misbranded. There is no question in this case but that the drugs, with the accompanying labels, were distributed by the defendants in interstate commerce to patients, as well as to Dr. Downs. It is stipulated that one such shipment was made to a patient only a few days before the beginning of the trial. We find these shipments and the accompanying labels to come within the prohibition of the statute and the finding of the trial Court to the contrary to be clearly erroneous.

Posted: Wed Aug 2nd, 2017 04:50 am
  PM Quote Reply
80th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
http://realfarmacy.com/body-acidic/

Our diet plays a vital role in maintaining proper pH levels in the body. PH balance is the balance of acid and alkaline in all fluids and cells throughout your body. Your body must balance the blood’s pH levels at a slightly alkaline level of 7.365 in order to survive. Unfortunately,  the typical American diet consists primarily of toxic and acid-forming foods like processed sugars, refined grains,  genetically modified organisms, and etc. This  leads to unhealthy acidic pH. An imbalanced pH can interrupt cellular activities and functions. Excessively acidic pH can lead to many  serious health problems such as cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, osteoporosis and heartburn. If you keep your body  in an acidic state for a long period of time, it can drastically accelerate aging. Robert O. Young   in The pH Miracle, says, that most health problems arise from being acidic. This is because parasites, bad bacteria, viruses, and candida overgrowth thrive in acidic environments.  But an alkaline environment neutralizes bacteria and  other pathogens.

Home remedies for acidity
Ingredients
1/3 tsp. baking soda
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice or organic apple cider vinegar
Method
Mix everything together.  The acid/base combination will immediately begin to fizz. Keep adding baking soda until the fizz stops and then fill the glass with  8 oz. water.

Drink all at once. This home remedy will help neutralize the pH and create  an alkaline-forming environment in your body.  It will help with  stomach acid and reduce acidosis.

Current time is 11:47 pm Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  5  Next Page Last Page    
Power Independence > Good News > Good News > Medical Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems