Power Independence Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

Moderated by: Joe Kelley Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  5  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Medical  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Fri Jun 18th, 2010 01:30 pm
  PM Quote Reply
41st Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Germany’s Artificial Cornea Ready To Restore Sight To Thousands

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Tue Aug 10th, 2010 10:27 am
  PM Quote Reply
42nd Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
"So many of these are health related that I have come to believe that premonitions are a kind of preventive medicine… If you take action, you can actually prevent some calamity happening to your health."

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig5/mercola50.1.html

Posted: Thu Nov 25th, 2010 11:29 am
  PM Quote Reply
43rd Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig5/mercola79.1.html

The Most Powerful Nutrient Ever Discovered for Eye Health

Posted: Fri Jan 14th, 2011 01:00 pm
  PM Quote Reply
44th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Cure for ringing in ears

Posted: Sat Jan 22nd, 2011 10:34 pm
  PM Quote Reply
45th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 

Liver growing

Posted: Thu Feb 10th, 2011 02:08 am
  PM Quote Reply
46th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Cure?

Posted: Wed Feb 23rd, 2011 01:21 pm
  PM Quote Reply
47th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
n-hexane

Posted: Mon Feb 28th, 2011 02:52 pm
  PM Quote Reply
48th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Make the Medical Establishment See Red

Posted: Wed Mar 2nd, 2011 12:07 am
  PM Quote Reply
49th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Cancer treatment

Using a Designer Biomimetic Vector (DBV), Dr Helen McCarthy, from Queen's School of Pharmacy, packaged a gene into a nanoparticle 400 times smaller than the width of a human hair, allowing it to be delivered straight into breast cancer cells in the laboratory.

Posted: Tue Apr 12th, 2011 01:09 pm
  PM Quote Reply
50th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Work for food

Posted: Thu Jun 2nd, 2011 03:47 pm
  PM Quote Reply
51st Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
AIDS Cure

Posted: Sun Sep 11th, 2011 02:44 pm
  PM Quote Reply
52nd Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
How to Live Strong

Posted: Thu Nov 3rd, 2011 06:06 pm
  PM Quote Reply
53rd Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Gluten (Weat grain) and ADHD

A Gluten-Free Diet May "Cure" ADHD

Posted: Thu Dec 8th, 2011 02:33 pm
  PM Quote Reply
54th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
B1

Taking common vitamin B1 tablets may not result in resolution of deficiency-related health problems. An obscure form of B1, the fat-soluble benfotiamine form of thiamin, is highly advised.

Posted: Wed Feb 15th, 2012 11:27 pm
  PM Quote Reply
55th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Cause of Cancer is?

Posted: Sun Apr 22nd, 2012 06:28 pm
  PM Quote Reply
56th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Power of life

In 1989 my father suffered a heart attack followed by a stroke. We are not a sentimental bunch; my dad and I spoke on the phone once a year on his birthday. I flew from Massachusetts to Minneapolis to say good-bye. I found him in the ICU. Upon seeing me, he propped himself up, shook my hand, and said, “Thank you for coming.” We had a short talk. It wasn’t of Oscar Wilde quality, but it qualified as human-to-human conversation, I thought. He wanted to know if I liked Massachusetts. I had just moved there from Manhattan. A young doctor interrupted us, and I left the room. The doctor approached me later across the hall, and said, “I’m sorry, but your father’s not going to regain consciousness before he dies.” I mentioned, guardedly, that I had just talked to him. The doctor shook his head sadly. “No. You thought you talked to him. He probably made some reflexive sounds, and you interpreted it as speech.” He said not to worry, that many family members delude themselves in this manner. I felt embarrassed, and I believed him. As a science writer I had followed the “talking chimp” controversy of the 1970s, the researchers of Washoe, Koko, et al. fooling themselves into believing that they were having meaningful conversations with their primate subjects. those scientists were smarter than I. I could certainly, out of wishful thinking, believe that my father had spoken to me when he was just making unconscious, meaningless sound. I saw a second, older doctor, my father’s internist, enter the room. My father opened his eyes, propped himself up again, and shook the man’s hand. I was several yards away, out in the hallway, but the two men appeared to be having an animated conversation. When the doctor exited, I said, “It looked like you were talking to him.” The doctor said, “Sure. I talk to Cliff every day.” I explained what the previous doctor had told me and pointed out the man, who was still on the floor. “Oh,” said the older doctor, “that’s a neurology resident. They teach them that in medical school today. Everybody is dead or in a coma.”

Posted: Fri Apr 27th, 2012 12:46 am
  PM Quote Reply
57th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Floride laws

A repeated theme in recent cases where communities successfully removed fluoride from their water supply is the shifting of the burden of proof. Rather than citizens taking on the burden of proving that fluoride is harmful and should be removed, champions in positions of some authority have managed to end water fluoridation in their communities by demanding that any fluoride product used must be able to prove its compliance with the regulations, laws, and risk assessments already required for safe drinking water

Posted: Thu May 17th, 2012 04:44 pm
  PM Quote Reply
58th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Serrapeptase

Serrapeptase is perhaps one of the world’s most exciting enzymes being studied in regard to its wide variety of clinical applications. Currently, especially in Europe and Asia, it is clinically used for anti-inflammatory conditions such as atherosclerosis, arthritis, fibrocystic breast disease and carpal tunnel syndrome. One of the most well-known proponents for this enzyme was the German physician, Dr. Hans Nieper. He had great success supplementing with serrapeptase for the reduction of heart disease and arterial blockage in his patients. He also believed that it may prevent stroke and was even more effective than EDTA chelation for removing arterial plaque.

Posted: Thu Jun 7th, 2012 06:10 pm
  PM Quote Reply
59th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Ibuprofen Alternatives
  1. Ginger – A 2009 study found that ginger capsules (250 mg, four times daily) were as effective as the drugs mefenamic acid and ibuprofen for relieving pain in women associated with their menstrual cycle (primary dysmenorrhea). [7]
  2. Topical Arnica – A 2007 human study found that topical treatment with arnica was as effective as ibuprofen for hand osteoarthritis, but with lower incidence of side effects.[8]
  3. Combination: Astaxanthin, Ginkgo biloba and Vitamin C - A 2011 animal study found this combination to be equal to or better than ibuprofen for reducing asthma-associated respiratory inflammation.[9]
  4. Chinese Skullcap (baicalin) – A 2003 animal study found that a compound in Chinese skullcap known as baicalin was equipotent to ibuprofen in reducing pain.[10]
  5. Omega-3 fatty acids: A 2006 human study found that omega-3 fatty acids (between 1200-2400 mg daily) were as effective as ibuprofen in reducing arthritis pain, but with the added benefit of having less side effects.[11]

6. Panax Ginseng – A 2008 animal study found that panax ginseng had analgesic and anti-inflammatory activity similar to ibuprofen, indicating its possible anti-rheumatoid arthritis properties.[12]
  7. St. John’s Wort – A 2004 animal study found that St. John’s wort was twice as effective as ibuprofen as a pain-killer.[13]
  8. Anthrocyanins from Sweet Cherries & Raspberries – A 2001 study cell study found that anthrocyanins extracted from raspberries and sweet cherries were as effective as ibuprofen and naproxen at suppressing the inflammation-associated enzyme known as cyclooxygenase-1 and 2.[14]
  9. Holy Basil – A 2000 study found that holy basil contains compounds with anti-inflammatory activity comparable to ibuprofen, naproxen and aspirin.[15]
  10. Olive Oil (oleocanthal) – a compound found within olive oil known as oleocanthal has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties similar to ibuprofen.[16]

Posted: Thu Jul 19th, 2012 12:57 am
  PM Quote Reply
60th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Cancer Competition

Current time is 11:29 pm Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  5  Next Page Last Page    
Power Independence > Good News > Good News > Medical Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems