Seeking Competitive Viewpoints  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mon Apr 7th, 2014 10:54 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
From my viewpoint there are places on this planet whereby very bad people organized into criminal gangs launch aggressive, unprovoked, attacks upon innocent people nearby.

The places from where these people are launching their attacks are identifiable.

Example:

http://www.soaw.org/about-the-soawhinsec/what-is-the-soawhinsec

The worst thing that can happen to more and more innocent people is a false belief in such crimes as a good investment for innocent people to pay into such abject criminal violence for profit.

The aggressors from such places cause so much torture, misery, mass murder, and ill feelings for the ill gotten gains of the aggressors whereby the innocent victims are then inspired to assemble defensive forces of equal or greater powers of deception, threat, and violence.

When so much of such aggression is combined with so much of such defense there are fewer ways to establish which ones of the combatants are the guilty criminals.

There is an obvious exception to the accurate accountability problem: follow the money to the source of it, and there will be those who profit from the aggression.

My introduction above is my way of asking Sergey to offer his viewpoint on the events currently happening nearby, or within, his country, as he views those events.

There are specific events that are currently happening nearby those past events that occurred in Georgia.

I am wondering if the same aggressors are accurately accountable in each case.

Please offer your viewpoint in any way you see fit, as my request to Sergey, also known as Jee-host on this Forum.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Wed Apr 9th, 2014 07:34 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Jee-Host[gm]

Mana: 
Well...

This requires a little conceptual venture into the subject of social parasitism. Critical point about social parasitism - is hierarchic structure - a pyramid if you will that leads to few. Lower you are within it - less you are aware of it. Another specific is that every parasite directly above you has no obligation whatsoever to look after you once you become a liability to him. Yet every parasite who is aware of the structure is convinced that he has a guaranteed place within it. That is how it is being kept together. Lowliest social parasites are simple criminals like murderers or thieves. They are completely unaware - their role within the system is to provide a background. Then we have 'entertainment industry' - almost utterly parasitic by design. Their role is to collect attention of the masses, suck out their creative potential and keep everyone who is not a parasite - as a dumbed down slave. When we say 'consumer' we usually do not realize talk about those who feed parasites, not about those who acquire goods.

But enough with a lyrical stepaway.

Yes - it is obvious and easily demonstrable that the same system is responsible for 2008 events in Georgia and a current crisis in Ukraine. The major difference is that Ukraine has 45+ million inhabitants. It bear a lot of geopolitical weight though not as a state. the same power that constantly works against my people as a race - started one particular destructive process way back in 19th century. That process is "project Ukrainian nationality", something that didn't exist in nature. Yet it was quickly given language (in a very poor shape, incapable to work, even now), false history and one specific feature for which the whole thing was started - russophobia as a base for every decision. Of course majority didn't absorb that notion at all. Even now there is only small minority who allows itself to be zombiefied to a completely clinical extent. But this constant fake notion does affect people's minds.

Now, as the Day of Svarog is dawning - human beings are having an easier time thinking - and we see that crisis, orchestrated by social parasites is turning into as rise of Russian World.

Joe, I'm not sure whether I've answered your question with any worthwhile sufficiency, so feel free to ask more direct questions about specific events - and I'll gladly offer my take on things.

Last edited on Wed Apr 9th, 2014 10:50 pm by Jee-Host[gm]

Posted: Fri Apr 11th, 2014 02:44 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Sergey,

I really appreciate your offers of words, they strike me as being profound in specific cases.

Example:

"Critical point about social parasitism - is hierarchic structure - a pyramid if you will that leads to few. Lower you are within it - less you are aware of it."

The following, to me, is an accurate measure of something often overlooked:

"Lower you are within it - less you are aware of it."

Not too many people I know are aware of that accurate measure looking from that viewpoint being expressed in those words - if I see the same viewpoint you see as reported in those words.

What can I say other than thanks, those are valuable words to me, and I think I may have those words, arranged in that way, working in my mind for some time.

Another specific is that every parasite directly above you has no obligation whatsoever to look after you once you become a liability to him.
That one is somewhat more difficult for me to understand in a way that "rings true" to me as did the earlier example. I need more work on that one.

But enough with a lyrical stepaway.
Well, thanks for what you did offer, it was my pleasure to read the "lyrical step-away."

Yes - it is obvious and easily demonstrable that the same system is responsible for 2008 events in Georgia and a current crisis in Ukraine.
Thanks, that was easily demonstrated as far as I was concerned, and now your viewpoint reinforces that accurate measure.

Joe, I'm not sure whether I've answered your question with any worthwhile sufficiency, so feel free to ask more direct questions about specific events - and I'll gladly offer my take on things.
Great, and thanks again, I could write a whole lot more as commentary responses to what you have already offered, but questions are better, as you may be inspired to write more details.

What is Day of Svarog?

Georgia and Ukraine are targeted areas for dividing the race of people into antagonistic combatants, but the people are growing less easily subjected to the lies that formerly divided them, setting them against each other, rather than allowing them to cooperate with each other naturally, so my guess is that Day of Svarog has something to do with a general empowerment of people to see past the lies?

Posted: Mon Apr 14th, 2014 05:23 pm
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Jee-Host[gm]

Mana: 
That one is somewhat more difficult for me to understand in a way that "rings true" to me as did the earlier example. I need more work on that one.

If I may clarify - social parasitic system is an example of how wrong things might end from even one wrong choice. And as such - this system is ultimately flawed. Since every person within the system is a food for someone above in hierarchy - this means that when we come to a level at which person is aware of being a part of the system - all desire to break free from it is being suppressed. Nobody wants to be a slave - thus they are lead to believe that they are important to their masters, that theirs master couldn't do without them. This is a base for any alike justification for continuing parasitism. For the same reason Social parasites as system work tirelessly to blackout/humiliate/belittle/slander/destroy anyone who could present an example of a success without parasitism. Their power is based on lies. Their future doesn't exist because eventually they're either overwhelmed or they destroy everyone from which they feed and then die because of their own inability to produce. This means that higher parasites would always think first of themselves and won't sacrifice anything of their own to maintain their 'subordinates'.

What is Day of Svarog?

Ah, yes. Name is not too important, I guess. The time it denotes is quite well-known in esoteric teachings and such. Some call it - "Age of Aquarius" - perhaps, you've heard of that one. Anyway, Svarog - is a name of a hierarch in Slavyan-Aryan culture. But the Day of Svarog (and also Night of Svarog) actually denote cycling periods of time in which our solar system in particular travels through different parts of space. In more modern terms it means space non-uniformity (anisotropy) zones. The difference between them is that during Day of Svarog beings have easier time forming mental bodies of one's entity due to space being dominated by a correct matter type for such a development, while during Night of Svarog space is dominated by matter that makes it more likely for people to develop stronger etheric (physical prowess) and lower astral (unstable psyche and emotion types) bodies. Basically - in one case it is easier to think and evolve, while in other it is more difficult. According to Slavyan calendar - Day of Svarog started between 21st of March and 22 of September 2012. It lasts for more than a thousand years. I hope this answers your question somewhat.

Georgia and Ukraine are targeted areas for dividing the race of people into antagonistic combatants, but the people are growing less easily subjected to the lies that formerly divided them, setting them against each other, rather than allowing them to cooperate with each other naturally, so my guess is that Day of Svarog has something to do with a general empowerment of people to see past the lies?

Aaand here I'm punished for not reading your whole response prior. You made an excellent guesstimation call. ^_^

Posted: Wed Apr 16th, 2014 03:03 am
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Sergey,

I think that we share the awareness of higher capacity to see past the lies, and that is better than sharing a lower capacity to see past the lies to me.

Posted: Wed Apr 16th, 2014 10:06 pm
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Jee-Host[gm]

Mana: 
This is an enticing thought indeed. Certainly looks that way.

Posted: Fri Jul 4th, 2014 10:30 pm
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
When able, please, comments on the following information is requested:

US to attack Russia in 2015. Evgeny Fedorov                 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0zRD-Ulv2s

2. Questions & Answers with Andrey Fursov
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt9m6kQAgEU

3. Erectus Walks Amongst Us [Richard D. Fuerle]
http://analyseeconomique.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/richard-d-fuerle-erectus-walks-amongst-us.pdf

I just started reading #3, those other sources of information were very interesting and well worth my time and effort.

If all you have time for is a few comments, that is still very welcome.

Posted: Wed Aug 20th, 2014 06:05 pm
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Jee-Host[gm]

Mana: 
Hi, Joe. Sorry that I was away so long. I'll respond to this soon-ish.

I wanted to bring your attention to conceptual end of DailyPaul (not one that MN plans for the end of the year, but one that already happened). BTW I got banned from there ^_^ No warning or anything. I guess it's because someone forgot to clean me up, when everyone visiting DP chat was either banned or locked out of chat. This is just a big mess, but if you want details - it's not gonna be a fun one to hear. Especially if you hold any sort of respect for Nystrom.

Posted: Thu Aug 21st, 2014 11:12 pm
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Thanks for the update and be sure that anything you write here will be something on the top of my reading list.

Nystrom has an interest, not sure what it might be, but one measure is here:

http://urlm.co/www.dailypaul.com

Estimated worth $821,070.15

Posted: Fri Aug 22nd, 2014 04:18 pm
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Jee-Host[gm]

Mana: 
OK, here we go:

1. Evgeny Fedorov. He is and was during Yeltsin times - an analog of your congressman. But back then he wasn't speaking out against obvious destructive motion of the government which served US interests. This kinda eats away at roots of his credibility and makes me think he most likely has agenda he doesn't make public. Even though now he's a member of ruling party - he helped install and help promote a new little party - he also introduces new law developed by them - most of which I actually support. Yet the way he conduct his interviews on the matter are very distinctly fearmongering and some position he consistently states throughout his interviews are no more than a made-up strong sounding accusations designed to upset. To his credibility goes the fact that his public interviews and such are not mainstream and are off the mainstream for the most part. I'm not sure it is wise to make projections whose interests he serves, but if for now he helps to do the right thing - I say let him do that.

As to the subject of that particular interview - again - fearmongering, US never stopped war against us, driven by desires of Social Parasites. I personally don't think that US has any chance of making it happen now - they could have 2-3 years ago, but with each passing day their chances of successfully starting an open war lower without possibility of going back up no matter whether they understand that. In a sense fearmongering is designed to mobilize some doubting minds I think.

2. I respect Fursov. He seems to be quite johnny on the spot. Even though I personally leave room for doubt - conventionally he explained the mess more or less suitably.

3. I've looked through some chapters of that and it seems to be a piled up info with some degree of structurization and thought put over about it. But certain chapters are a distinct example of not putting enough effort. For one - chapter 36 - Morality. Not sure how worth of time this book in entirety is, but at least I hope it provides some kind of reaching out and testing borders of traditional stupidity even if at points it reinforces them. I trust you are a self-conscious enough person to not be fooled by author's own stereotypes.

Posted: Fri Aug 22nd, 2014 09:58 pm
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Sergey,

Wow, thanks. Your offer of words on that information is helpful to me. I really like your view on what can be said as the law of diminishing returns, as the imploding empire (US) continues to invest in empire building (parasitism, or slavery) despite the obvious shift in power away from falsehood and violence and into fact based reason and productive investments, including effective defense.

Current time is 11:11 am  
Power Independence > Bad News > Bad News > Seeking Competitive Viewpoints Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems