View single post by bear
 Posted: Tue Apr 16th, 2013 05:35 pm
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
bear

Mana: 
Exactly

I don't find it to be vulgar or inappropriate in this instance. I find it to be a healthy laugh. Obviously that I don't find anything gay-related to be actually natural or in any way justified. Nor would I allow anyone dear to me to be brainwashed by parasites saying otherwise.

I have Amish friends, they do not even say the word "pregnant" in mixed company of men and women. My grandmother would not even use the word pregnant.

Their perceptions were based on their reality. I find your words about vasaline and your favorite number that you throw around randomly here and there as being vulgar.

It is my perception. Perception is a person's reality. Perception is not about absolute truth or fact.

Are you denying that there is even such a word as "perception?"

http://1828.mshaffer.com/d/search/word,perception
perception
PERCEP'TION, n. [L. perceptio. See Perceive.]

1. The act of perceiving or of receiving impressions by the senses; or that act or process of the mind which makes known an external object. In other words, the notice which the mind takes of external objects. We gain a knowledge of the coldness and smoothness of marble by perception.

2. In philosophy, the faculty of perceiving; the faculty or peculiar part of man's constitution, by which he has knowledge through the medium or instrumentality of the bodily organs.

3. Notion; idea.

4. The state of being affected or capable of being affected by something external.

This experiment discovers perception in plants.

Are you denying that out of the billions of people on this planet that not one single person has a perception?